What is System Restore?
A System Restore is a Microsoft Windows built-in facility tool helps you to remove any system changes that were made since the last time you remember your computer working correctly.
When may I need to use System Restore?
How does System Restore work?
While the System Restore is ON by default, it means it will keep on recording snapshots for your system in different system events like for instance installing new software or driver; these snapshot records called Restore Points, the restore points stamped with date and time once they created so you can retrieve back the settings related to that particular points.
Shall I lose personal data after applying the System Restore?
When the Restore Points are created?
The System restore points are implemented when every time one of the below actions happened:
- When installing applications that use Windows Installer.
- Installing an unsigned device driver.
- When the Windows perform the automatic updates.
- When a user attempts to restore the system to an earlier time, the system will add another Restore Point in case the user would like to undo the System Restore.
- When a user restores data using the backup tool.
- The user can create a Restore point.
- PLUS the system will automatically create a Restore Point every 24 hours of operation.
How many ways to deal with System restore?
Watch Firas show you how to deal with System restore using windows Xp, Vista and Windows 7.
The below videos include the description of the below points:
- How to create a new restore point.
- How to use the restoring points.
- How to enable / Disable the system restore.
- How to control how much disk space System Restore uses?
- How to delete the System restore points?
- How to configure system restore not to monitor a particular drive?
System Restore PART-1 for Windows XP
System Restore PART-2 for Windows Vista
System Restore PART-3 for Windows 7
After upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10 a certain common issue raised for many Microsoft Outlook users and for different versions of Outlook where Outlook is not able to send emails while it can...
What is the internet? What is the internet? The internet in a simple term is a group of millions of computers and devises that are connected and communicated to each other using a technology called...