What should I do with them?
- Deleting Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary and history files from time to time is one of the options but remember doing so will make some websites not remembering you (like saved user names of personal information will not be shown when you access those site for the very next time, instead you have to retype those information again)
- Having an updated antivirus, antispyware and firewall programs active and running all the time and performing a periodic full computer scan also a good option to use hence the cookies will stay in safe from the Trojans and their attackers.
However, disabling them will make it very difficult to surf the internet.
You might also like to read:
- Cookies and Internet Temp Files
- How to manage the Cookies, Cache, Internet temporary files and Internet History?
- Are Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary files harmful?
- What are the benefits of Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary files?
After upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10 a certain common issue raised for many Microsoft Outlook users and for different versions of Outlook where Outlook is not able to send emails while it can...
What is the internet? What is the internet? The internet in a simple term is a group of millions of computers and devises that are connected and communicated to each other using a technology called...