You can follow the below steps along with their description pictures to manage the cookies options but I recommend you to use the default security level.
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools tab.
- Select the Internet options.
- For deleting all the cache files, cookies, website history click on the Delete button in the browsing history.
- For managing the cookies, select the Privacy tab, and then click on Advance button.
- From the picture below, activate the override option and then sellect the appropriate options that fullfill your requirements.
What happened if I block the cookie options below?
1st party cookies: it is very hard to login anywhere
3rd party cookies: no adverse effects to surfing
After upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10 a certain common issue raised for many Microsoft Outlook users and for different versions of Outlook where Outlook is not able to send emails while it can...
What is the internet? What is the internet? The internet in a simple term is a group of millions of computers and devises that are connected and communicated to each other using a technology called...