You can follow the below steps along with their description pictures to manage the cookies options but I recommend you to use the default security level.
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools tab.
- Select the Internet options.
- For deleting all the cache files, cookies, website history click on the Delete button in the browsing history.
- For managing the cookies, select the Privacy tab, and then click on Advance button.
- From the picture below, activate the override option and then sellect the appropriate options that fullfill your requirements.
What happened if I block the cookie options below?
1st party cookies: it is very hard to login anywhere
3rd party cookies: no adverse effects to surfing