What should I do with them?
I personally recommend using the two options described below:
- Deleting Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary and history files from time to time is one of the options but remember doing so will make some websites not remembering you (like saved user names of personal information will not be shown when you access those site for the very next time, instead you have to retype those information again)
- Having an updated antivirus, antispyware and firewall programs active and running all the time and performing a periodic full computer scan also a good option to use hence the cookies will stay in safe from the Trojans and their attackers.
However, disabling them will make it very difficult to surf the internet.
You might also like to read:
- Cookies and Internet Temp Files
- How to manage the Cookies, Cache, Internet temporary files and Internet History?
- Are Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary files harmful?
- What are the benefits of Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary files?
If your computer is slow to start, it may be damaged by malware or have too many startup programs. or you may have a hardware or software problem. Some Windows have very impressive startup times,...
Online banking is quick and easy. This is why it is so well-liked by people all around the world. Online payments can also cause trouble. You should take security measures for online banking. Hackers...