WinToFlash is likely to make a big difference to the way you work. It will make life a lot easier for you. Quickly and simply install the programme you needs and in no time at all you will find yourself writing essays on Windows and using your USB. The WinToFlash makes the job hassle free for you.
WinToFlash is a software for transfer your Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7 setup from CD or DVD to USB in some mouse clicks. This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive, USB pen, HDD, etc to your computer or netbook.
And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD or DVD to USB card, for example, BartPE. After all you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for every day use.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 to USB transfer
- WinPE to USB transfer
- USB media erasing, full of quick
- Create the USB drive with emergency boot loader
- DOS to USB transfer
To use Novicorp WinToFlash, your computer has to meet certain hardware requirements. Actual requirements vary, depending on the system configuration and the programs and features that you choose.
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 20 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
[download id=”5″ format=”1″]
What Is A Graphic Card? A graphics card is a PC expansion card that is responsible for displaying images on the screen. High-end GPUs are used in gaming, ray tracing, graphics creation, and even...
It's nearly impossible to function these days without access to wireless internet. People utilize Wi-Fi for everything from enjoyment to reaching their goals all across the world. As a result,...