VideoInspector is a tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you’ll know why your video files has no sound or refuses to play correctly. VideoInspector will help you installing the required CoDecs (coder/decoder software) for an optimal performance. VideoInspector can alsoinspect your system to find which codecs are available, and it can also process multiple video files and export its result in HTML or plain text files.
VideoInspector features …
- Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
- Codecs requirements automatic detection
- Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
- FourCC Changer
- Bitrate Grapher
- Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
- File integrity check
- Download required codecs (Online Database)
- Automatic, content based container format detection
- Displays movie info : Duration, streams
- Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
- Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
- Calculates video quality factor
- Ability to burn CDs/DVDs (requires CopyToDVD)
- Windows Shell Integration (Drag’n’Drop and Context menu)
- International support
- And much more !
[download id=”2″ format=”1″]
What Is A Graphic Card? A graphics card is a PC expansion card that is responsible for displaying images on the screen. High-end GPUs are used in gaming, ray tracing, graphics creation, and even...
It's nearly impossible to function these days without access to wireless internet. People utilize Wi-Fi for everything from enjoyment to reaching their goals all across the world. As a result,...