Will I be able to Boot Windows, install Windows from USB stick directly?
Yes, you will be able to install Windows from usb, boot Windows XP, Vista or Win 7 on any PC or laptop that you want from a USB memory stick as per the Windows version you have prepared to use.
Booting my computer using USB memory stick is it only for installing Windows?
For many reasons, you might need to use the USB memory stick to boot windows on your PC or laptop if you don’t have a CD/DVD drive, maybe for maintenance purposes, or maybe you need to install any Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 on a notepad so in this case you need to boot from a USB stick.
Do all computers have the USB booting facility?
Old computers don’t support the USB booting facility though even with the new PCs sometimes you need to manage the Booting sequence to activate the USB Boot.
What do I need to have a Bootable USB memory stick?
You need to have the following:
- 4 GB USB memory stick
- CD/DVD of the desired Windows such as Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP.
- A FREE tool called Novicorp WinToFlash
- A Couple of minutes to perform the operation
How can I download and use Novicorp WinToFlash?
First of all to download Novicorp WinToFlash you can click on the below button to be directed to the download page:[scheaven_button color=”white” icon=”down” link=”https://www.dealingwithwindows.com/downloads/wintoflash/” text=”Download WinToFlash”]
Secondly, and for the installation part you may follow the below instructions:
- Insert the desired USB memory stick into your computer/laptop usb port.
- Insert your Windows CD/DVD into the CD/DVD drive.
- Unzip the file Novicorp WinToFlash with WinRar tool.
- You will find the result as shown below, double click on the WinToFlash.exe application icon.
- Click on Accept for the terms and conditions.
- Here, you can use the Advanced mode tab for other functionality but for normal purpose and usage you may click on the Windows Setup Transfer Wizard button.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Select the source path and distention and click on Next to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement and click on Continue.
- A warning message will pop up reminding you that the destination will be formatted (the USB memory stick) so you have to be sure 100% that you have selected the correct drive letter from the previous step, then click on OK.
- Wait for around 10 minutes to compete the file transfer.
- Click on Next when finished.
- Click on Exit.
How to use this Bootable USB memory stick to install Windows?
Now, after you have completed all the above processes you can use this USB memory flash to install Windows that you have selected whether it is Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 on any computer.[scheaven_infobox color=”grey” width=”100″ align=”none” icon=”info2″]But in order to make this happen, you need to select the USB as the first bootable device from your motherboard BIOS so you can boot Windows (for more information you can refer to “Windows XP installation process” ).[infoclose color=”grey”]
And in all cases, you can follow the simple and direct process of Windows installation by reading the tutorials and watching the videos there from the below links:
- How to install Microsoft Windows XP.
- How to install Microsoft Windows Vista.
- How to install Microsoft Windows 7.
If your computer is slow to start, it may be damaged by malware or have too many startup programs. or you may have a hardware or software problem. Some Windows have very impressive startup times,...
Online banking is quick and easy. This is why it is so well-liked by people all around the world. Online payments can also cause trouble. You should take security measures for online banking. Hackers...