How to download Internet Explorer 9?
Now you have to check first what processor type is yours so accordingly you can download the correct version of Internet Explorer 9, so to learn how to check that you can go to the “Should I download Internet Explorer 9?” article.
So, if your processor type is 32-bit, you can download the Internet Explorer 9 exe file from the below button:[scheaven_button color=”white” icon=”down” link=”https://view.atdmt.com/action/SMG_MRTINX_WOL_Win7_NonIE9_FD_EIE9?href=https://g.msn.com/1me10IE9ENUS/102″ text=”IE9 32-bit Download”]
and if your processor version is 64-bit, you can use the below button:[scheaven_button color=”white” icon=”down” link=”https://view.atdmt.com/action/UMIRF_IE_IE9WW_InternationalDL?href=https://download.microsoft.com/download/C/1/6/C167B427-722E-4665-9A40-A37BC5222B0A/IE9-Windows7-x64-enu.exe” text=”IE9 64-bit Download”]
How to install Internet Explorer 9?
After you complete the exe file download from the above buttons, follow the below steps:
- Double click the exe file shown in the below picture.
- Click on Install button as shown below.
- Wait for the installation to be completed.
- You might be asked during or after the installation for the security settings, just select the first option as it is recommended.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
- And here it is, installed and running.
Would I face some problems after installing Internet Explorer 9?
You might face some problems when you open the Internet Explorer 9 for the first time like a dialogue box appears with error notification, as this is still the Beta version and no one knows when the final version will be released, HOWEVER, you can solve this issue simply by disabling the Add-ons, follow the below steps:
- Click on tools menu located at top right corner of the IE9, and then sellect the Manage Add-ons option.
- Then Disable all shown add-ons, close and open the internet explorer.
If still there are problems like Internet Explorer 9 stopped working properly, follow the below steps:
- Click the Start button , and then click Control Panel.
- In the search box, type Internet Options, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box, and then click OK.
- Open Internet Explorer.
If your computer is slow to start, it may be damaged by malware or have too many startup programs. or you may have a hardware or software problem. Some Windows have very impressive startup times,...
Online banking is quick and easy. This is why it is so well-liked by people all around the world. Online payments can also cause trouble. You should take security measures for online banking. Hackers...