Why do I need to backup my Windows drivers?
Many times we lose our Drivers CD and when we need to install a new Microsoft Windows we discover that we will not be able to complete the installation till we search for the drivers from the Internet using another computer.
Even if we couldn’t find the drivers CDs before the installation there are certain software that can help backup all the existing Windows Drivers from your current Windows before the formatting and one of the best software I found is the My drivers 3.31.
What are the features of the My Drivers 3.31 software?
This software has a lot of features that can help you backing up your drivers and save them to another partition or CD and then using the Windows Driver tool to install all those drivers back by one mouse click.
Below are the software features:
- Drivers easy and fast detection.
- Backup and restore of all hardware device drivers currently on your system.
- You can even find the latest drivers for your hardware and install them onto your computer. With just one or two mouse button clicks.
- You will have all your hardware devices extracted and backed-up to any folder you want.
- When you reinstall or upgrade your system, you can restore all drivers by clicking a button.
- Backup a particular driver or all the drivers with an EXE automatic installer.
- If you have a particular item of hardware that is troublesome, just remove the driver with this software. It is especially useful to those who have lost their Driver Disk or Driver CD.
- My Drivers is able to clone the original Driver installation.
- My Drivers identifies almost all hardware devices, reported information includes device model, device manufacturer, chip/chipset manufacturer, OEM name, OEM vender. Over 58,600 drivers’ information and manufacturers and venders information are embedded with the software. You may easily find a driver that will work for a certain device by PnP ID fingerprint comparison, and a compatibility test will be performed before installing a driver that will be downloaded from the Internet.
- If you have a CD-R or CD-RW recorder or another partition, you might backup the entire set of driver files there.
- My Drivers will also backup the Favorites in Internet Explorer and Proxy Settings and provides a backup for settings for Outlook and Outlook Express.
Is this software for free?
My Drivers 3.31 is not a free software instead it is a shareware software which you can download and use for 15 days only, and while you might need it only once so you can download it and use it from the below link from it’s original website.
How to use this software to backup all my drivers?
Please watch Firas show you how to install and use this software.
What Is A Graphic Card? A graphics card is a PC expansion card that is responsible for displaying images on the screen. High-end GPUs are used in gaming, ray tracing, graphics creation, and even...
It's nearly impossible to function these days without access to wireless internet. People utilize Wi-Fi for everything from enjoyment to reaching their goals all across the world. As a result,...