If you are unable to perform your Windows update due to an error, its most probably the error that comes with the code of 80070002.
What is the error code: 80070002?
How do I fix the Windows Update error 80070002?
You need to follow the below steps to resolve this issue as per Microsoft:
- Disable the Windows Update Service.
- Erase all temporary windows updates.
- Enable the Windows Update Service.
- Try the update.
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs, then under Programs and Features, click on View installed updates.
How to disable the Windows Update Service?
First of all you have to be logged in as an administrator before starting the below steps:
- Click on the Start button, and click Control Panel.
- Click System and Maintenance.
- Then click Administrative Tools.
- Double Click on Services, hence if you are requested to type the admin password you have to type it and continue as well as a confirmation if required.
- Right-click the Windows Update service, then click Stop.
How to erase all temporary windows updates?
- Open my Computer.
- Open the drive where Windows is installed, normally it is C drive.
- Open the Windows Folder.
- Open the DataStore folder, then delete all files and folders in the folder.
- Click the Back button, open the Download folder, and then delete all files in the folder.
How to enable the Windows Update Service?
Repeat the same steps of Disabling the service described above only in the last step click on Start instead of Stop.[scheaven_infobox color=”green” width=”100″ align=”none” icon=”0″]If you like this article you may Rate it from above, Share it from bellow, as well as Posting a comment below.[infoclose color=”green”]
If your computer is slow to start, it may be damaged by malware or have too many startup programs. or you may have a hardware or software problem. Some Windows have very impressive startup times,...
Online banking is quick and easy. This is why it is so well-liked by people all around the world. Online payments can also cause trouble. You should take security measures for online banking. Hackers...