Avira AntiVir Personal from Avira GmbH protects you computer against viruses,
malware, adware and spyware, unwanted programs and other dangers, performing daily updates.
Avira AntiVir Personal gives you the following functions:
- Control Center for monitoring, administering and controlling the entire program
- Central configuration with user-friendly standard and advanced options and context-sensitive help
- Scanner (On-Demand Scan) with profile-controlled and configurable search for all known types of virus and malware
- Integration into the Windows Vista User Account Control allows you to carry out tasks requiring administrator rights
- Guard (On-Access Scan) for continuous monitoring of all file access attempts
- Integrated quarantine management to isolate and process suspicious files
- Rootkit protection for detecting hidden malware installed in your computer system (rootkits)
- Direct access to detailed information on the detected viruses and malware via the Internet
- Simple and quick updates to the program, virus definitions, and search engine through Single File Update and incremental VDF updates via a webserver on the Internet
- Integrated Scheduler to plan one-off or recurring tasks, such as updates or test runs
[download id=”13″ format=”1″]
What Is A Graphic Card? A graphics card is a PC expansion card that is responsible for displaying images on the screen. High-end GPUs are used in gaming, ray tracing, graphics creation, and even...
It's nearly impossible to function these days without access to wireless internet. People utilize Wi-Fi for everything from enjoyment to reaching their goals all across the world. As a result,...