What is the CD/DVD auto run feature?
Many types of CDs/DVDs contain software and games that designed to make the CD/DVDs to run automatically once you insert them into the CD/DVD drives, this happened because the Windows already has this feature within it’s own configurations.
How can I control this feature?
The CD/DVD auto run feature is designed to be saved and controlled by the Windows registry files, so in case if you are facing some problems with this feature and all your CD/DVDs aren’t work in auto run mode any more for some reasons, you can edit the registry key which is controlling this feature.
How can I enable or disable this feature?
It’s so simple, by following the below steps:
- Click on start menu, select Run
- Type regedit and click OK
- Now navigate to this key
- Scroll down to continue then click on Cdrom key.
- Double click on the AutoRun key located on the right pane (as the arrow no.6 above)
- If you are facing problems with the auto run feature you will find the Value data set to (0), Change the value to (1) and hit enter from your keyboard.
- Restart your computer for the action to take the affect.
What Is A Graphic Card? A graphics card is a PC expansion card that is responsible for displaying images on the screen. High-end GPUs are used in gaming, ray tracing, graphics creation, and even...
It's nearly impossible to function these days without access to wireless internet. People utilize Wi-Fi for everything from enjoyment to reaching their goals all across the world. As a result,...