How to download Internet Explorer 9?
Now you have to check first what processor type is yours so accordingly you can download the correct version of Internet Explorer 9, so to learn how to check that you can go to the “Should I download Internet Explorer 9?” article.
So, if your processor type is 32-bit, you can download the Internet Explorer 9 exe file from the below button:
and if your processor version is 64-bit, you can use the below button:
How to install Internet Explorer 9?
After you complete the exe file download from the above buttons, follow the below steps:
- Double click the exe file shown in the below picture.
- Click on Install button as shown below.
- Wait for the installation to be completed.
- You might be asked during or after the installation for the security settings, just select the first option as it is recommended.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
- And here it is, installed and running.
Would I face some problems after installing Internet Explorer 9?
You might face some problems when you open the Internet Explorer 9 for the first time like a dialogue box appears with error notification, as this is still the Beta version and no one knows when the final version will be released, HOWEVER, you can solve this issue simply by disabling the Add-ons, follow the below steps:
- Click on tools menu located at top right corner of the IE9, and then sellect the Manage Add-ons option.
- Then Disable all shown add-ons, close and open the internet explorer.
If still there are problems like Internet Explorer 9 stopped working properly, follow the below steps:
- Click the Start button , and then click Control Panel.
- In the search box, type Internet Options, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box, and then click OK.
- Open Internet Explorer.
After upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10 a certain common issue raised for many Microsoft Outlook users and for different versions of Outlook where Outlook is not able to send emails while it can...
What is the internet? What is the internet? The internet in a simple term is a group of millions of computers and devises that are connected and communicated to each other using a technology called...