If you are unable to perform your Windows update due to an error, its most probably the error that comes with the code of 80070002.
What is the error code: 80070002?
How do I fix the Windows Update error 80070002?
You need to follow the below steps to resolve this issue as per Microsoft:
- Disable the Windows Update Service.
- Erase all temporary windows updates.
- Enable the Windows Update Service.
- Try the update.
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs, then under Programs and Features, click on View installed updates.
How to disable the Windows Update Service?
First of all you have to be logged in as an administrator before starting the below steps:
- Click on the Start button, and click Control Panel.
- Click System and Maintenance.
- Then click Administrative Tools.
- Double Click on Services, hence if you are requested to type the admin password you have to type it and continue as well as a confirmation if required.
- Right-click the Windows Update service, then click Stop.
How to erase all temporary windows updates?
- Open my Computer.
- Open the drive where Windows is installed, normally it is C drive.
- Open the Windows Folder.
- Open the DataStore folder, then delete all files and folders in the folder.
- Click the Back button, open the Download folder, and then delete all files in the folder.
How to enable the Windows Update Service?
Repeat the same steps of Disabling the service described above only in the last step click on Start instead of Stop.
After upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10 a certain common issue raised for many Microsoft Outlook users and for different versions of Outlook where Outlook is not able to send emails while it can...
What is the internet? What is the internet? The internet in a simple term is a group of millions of computers and devises that are connected and communicated to each other using a technology called...