How Many ways to install Windows Service Pack 3?
There are two ways to implement the Windows Service Pack 3 installation:
- Using the Windows Update Process.
- Using a stand alone SP3 file as manual installation.
Using Windows Update:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Windows Update.
2. Click Express.
3. Click Install Updates. If your computer isn’t up to date.
4. Follow the instructions that appears.
5. When the installation is complete, click Finish to restart your computer.
Using a stand alone SP3 file as manual installation:
To install the Windows Service Pack 3 for windows xp from a file, you need to download it first from Microsoft from the below button:
1. After downloading the Windows Service Pack 3 file, Double Click on it to open it.
2. Follow the instructions during the installation process.
3. When the installation is complete, click Finish to restart your computer.
How to Uninstall Windows XP Service Pack 3 from my computer?
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs, click Windows Service Pack 3, and then click Remove.
3. Follow the instructions to complete the process.