Zemana AntiLogger is an efficient, powerful, lightweight application that blocks hackers’ attacks. It also eliminates threats from keyloggers, SSL banker Trojans, spyware and other threats.
Zemana AntiLogger is programmed to work at the same time with your antivirus. While your antivirus application protects you against most types of known malware, Zemana AntiLogger will detect and stop new, advanced threats developed for specific objectives that may steal your personal and private information via your secured Internet connection.
I personally recommend that every user to use Zemana AntiLogger on his/her own computer, and I did not come up with this recommendation only because I tried it on my own, but you may check the awards and reviews that made by professional associations after testing the Zemana AntiLogger and rank it at the top of all other competitive applications in the market.
- SSL Logger protection (WORLD FIRST!)
- Webcam Logger protection (WORLD FIRST!)
- Key Logger protection (WORLD FIRST!)
- Clipboard Logger protection
- Screen Logger protection
- System Defense
- No need to update latest signatures: Unlike normal antivirus and anti-spyware products, Zemana AntiLogger does not use malware signatures after every antivirus updates to prevent malware attacks. You never have to worry about getting the latest update.
- Bulletproof self-defense: Zemana AntiLogger cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks like normal antivirus app, ensuring continuity of protection and self protection.
- Compatible with most used security applications: Antivirus, anti-malware, personal firewall, disk encryption, and many other client security tools can continue to operate normally while Zemana AntiLogger is working.
- Runs Efficiently: Zemana AntiLogger requires few memory resources and it’s virtually invisible to the user.
- Blocks Zero-day Malware Attacks: Stops viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware executables, and rootkits that elude signature-based tools (i.e., traditional antivirus products).
Supported operating systems are below:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2 or higher
[scheaven_infobox color=”grey” width=”100″ align=”none” icon=”info2″]Note: For the above Windows versions also 64-bit is supported. [infoclose color=”grey”]
- Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
- 256 MB available RAM
- 50 MB free space on the hard drive
- 500 MB of available disk space
- CD-ROM (for installation of the program from CD)
- Internet connection (required for product activation and some update features)
Download Zemana AntiLogger
[download id=”30″ format=”1″]
[download id=”31″ format=”1″]
After upgrading to Microsoft Windows 10 a certain common issue raised for many Microsoft Outlook users and for different versions of Outlook where Outlook is not able to send emails while it can...
What is the internet? What is the internet? The internet in a simple term is a group of millions of computers and devises that are connected and communicated to each other using a technology called...