Windows 11, despite being the newest desktop operating system on the block, is not without flaws. Every new operating system will have some teething problems, and users may notice the occasional bug in the first few weeks of use.
As with most common issues, there’s generally a straightforward fix: we’ve compiled a list of Windows 11 problems and solutions.
Table of Contents
-  – Slow Speed of Internet
-  – Unable to Search in Start Menu
-  – File Explorer is Similar to Windows 10
-  – Widget Board is Empty
-  – Memory Issues in Windows 11
-  – Windows 11 is Unable to Find Printer
-  – Windows 11 Snipping Tool Isn’t Working
- Related Questions
 – Slow Speed of Internet
According to new reports, some customers are experiencing poor Wi-Fi performance after upgrading to Windows 11. Streaming movies, utilizing VPNs, and regular internet browsing appear to be slow, and this appears to be hurting Intel Killer device users.
How To Solve Slow Internet Speed in Windows 11
You can fix the internet speed issue by Updating Microsoft Windows. Microsoft is aware of the problem and has released a cumulative update for Windows 11 on October 12 in the hopes of resolving it.
 – Unable to Search in Start Menu
The new Start Menu search bar currently has a bug that stops it from being typed into. There are other ways to search on Windows 11, but changing one’s habits from a previous OS is inconvenient.
How to Solve Start Menu Search Issue in Windows 11
Microsoft has also noted the issue, adding that you can type into the search field again by opening the Run window. You can accomplish this by pressing Win+R on your keyboard, and then closing it as it appears because you don’t need to type or run anything.
 – File Explorer is Similar to Windows 10
Some users have complained that the File Explorer in Windows 11 still looks the same as it did in Windows 10.
This is a theme that resembles the original Windows 10 layout, but it’s unclear why some users are seeing it as their default.
How To Solve The File Explorer Issue In Windows 11
Fortunately, there is an easy solution:
- Select ‘View‘ from the File Explorer task-bar’s top menu.
- Go to the next ‘View’ by selecting ‘Options‘ on the far right.
- A list should now appear. Look for the option to ‘Launch folder windows in a separate process.’ Check that the box next to it is not checked.
- Make the necessary adjustments.
- A restart of File Explorer should now be initiated.
 – Widget Board is Empty
The Widgets board is a new feature in Windows 11 that houses little apps called “Widgets” that provide rapid access to information like news and events on your calendar.
However, some users have reported that the Widget board (which can be accessed by swiping from the left-hand side of the screen or pressing Windows + W on the keyboard) appears to be empty.
How to Fix Widgets Problem in Windows 11
To solve this, go to the Widgets board’s upper right corner and click the ‘Sign out‘ option. The Widgets should show after you sign in again.
 – Memory Issues in Windows 11
According to reports, when users close File Explorer in Windows 11, it stays in RAM, causing memory concerns and slowing down the operating system.
How to Solve Memory Problem in Windows 11
Although Microsoft has yet to acknowledge the issue, there is a workaround:
- Restart File Explorer (you’ll find Windows Explorer listed as a process in Task Manager, and if you click on it, you’ll see a ‘Restart’ option bottom-right).
- Or simply reset your computer.
 – Windows 11 is Unable to Find Printer
Installation of printers failing when attempting to connect to a printer on a shared network is one of the documented difficulties.
Normally, drivers for such printers are downloaded automatically, but there is a known problem that prevents drivers from downloading correctly.
How to Fix Printer Problem in Windows 11
You may either:
- Manually install appropriate drivers on your PC.
- Or go to the printer manufacturer’s website and seek an option to get drivers for your device in the help area on how to install them.
 – Windows 11 Snipping Tool Isn’t Working
The screenshot program from Windows 10 has been brought over to Windows 11, allowing you to manually capture screenshots with marquee tools and store them in particular folders.
Unfortunately, due to an expired certificate, the program, as well as a number of other utilities, is presently broken on Windows 11, and any attempts to use it will result in an error message.
How to Solve Snipping Tool Issue in Windows 11
For the time being, Microsoft advises users to return to the previous method of utilizing the Print Screen button on their keyboard and pasting the image into Paint or another comparable tool.
You can find the version of Snipping Tool in your old Windows files and copy it to your new Windows installation, or you may use PowerShell to forcefully delete the software and reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.
How Can I Resolve Issues With Windows 11?
To resolve and fix issues in Windows 11:
- Go to the Start menu and then click the cog icon on the left to open the Settings window.
- Click ‘Update & Security‘,
- Then ‘Troubleshoot‘ will appear.
- Follow the instructions and click ‘Apply this repair‘ if the troubleshooter finds one.
Is It Possible To Come Back From Windows 11 To Windows 10?
Yes, it is possible, as soon as you upgrade to Windows 11, the clock starts ticking. If this is the case, and you haven’t had Windows 11 for more than 10 days, go to Settings>System>Recovery and select “Go Back” This will restore your computer to the version of Windows 10 you had prior to installing Windows 11.
The above-mentioned Windows 11 issues are among the most often cited issues that customers have encountered after upgrading to Windows 11. If you’re having any of the issues discussed in this post, take action right now to fix them and protect your data with a backup.
If your computer is slow to start, it may be damaged by malware or have too many startup programs. or you may have a hardware or software problem. Some Windows have very impressive startup times,...
Online banking is quick and easy. This is why it is so well-liked by people all around the world. Online payments can also cause trouble. You should take security measures for online banking. Hackers...