How to manage the Cookies, Cache, Internet temporary files and Internet History?
You can follow the below steps along with their description pictures to manage the cookies options but I recommend you to use the default security level.
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools tab.
- Select the Internet options.
- For deleting all the cache files, cookies, website history click on the Delete button in the browsing history.
- For managing the cookies, select the Privacy tab, and then click on Advance button.
Note: Leaving the security setting level to Medium as shown above is the default option which I recommend.
- From the picture below, activate the override option and then sellect the appropriate options that fullfill your requirements.
What happened if I block the cookie options below?
1st party cookies: it is very hard to login anywhere
3rd party cookies: no adverse effects to surfing
Did you like this article? Share it:
- Video Codecs issue – Can’t play a video file on my computer!
I am trying to play a video file but the...
- Install Windows from usb, Boot Windows XP, Vista and 7 from USB drive..
Will I be able to Boot Windows, install Windows from...
- Should I delete, scan or disable Cookies, Cache and Internet temporary files?
What should I do with them? I personally recommend using...
- How to backup my files after Windows crash?
Normally we install Microsoft Windows on Drive C, and when...
- How to manage Blue Screen of Death BSoD?
What does Blue Screen of Death mean? Sometimes when you...
- Registry errors and troubleshooting
What does Registry or Registry files mean? The Registry is...
- Hard Disk Bad Sectors and Disk Crash
How would I know if I have bad sectors? If...
- How to delete Unerasable files?
How to delete files used by other programs in Windows...