How to manage the Cookies, Cache, Internet temporary files and Internet History?
You can follow the below steps along with their description pictures to manage the cookies options but I recommend you to use the default security level.
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools tab.
- Select the Internet options.
- For deleting all the cache files, cookies, website history click on the Delete button in the browsing history.
- For managing the cookies, select the Privacy tab, and then click on Advance button.
Note: Leaving the security setting level to Medium as shown above is the default option which I recommend.
- From the picture below, activate the override option and then sellect the appropriate options that fullfill your requirements.
What happened if I block the cookie options below?
1st party cookies: it is very hard to login anywhere
3rd party cookies: no adverse effects to surfing
Did you like this article? Share it:
- CD/DVD disc important notes!!
CD/DVD discs are so important for every one because of...
- What should I do if I have a Hard Disk Crash?
I will show you how to retrieve back your Data...
- Can’t you Update your Windows?
If you are unable to perform your Windows update due...
- Registry errors and troubleshooting
What does Registry or Registry files mean? The Registry is...
- What is svchost.exe?
Svchost.exe means the Generic Host Process for Win32 Services, it...
- Hard Disk Bad Sectors and Disk Crash
How would I know if I have bad sectors? If...
- Laptop Battery Types
What are the types of Laptop batteries? There are three...
- How to delete Unerasable files?
How to delete files used by other programs in Windows...